Alot of people are looking for good internet ideas to work from home so i thought i would put together the following list which you can do:
1) Paid Surveys - Get paid for doing online surveys
2) Set up your own website and monitise it from adding affiliate marketing, Google adsense or offering services
3) If you specialise in a certain area so for example internet marketing or web design, advertise your skills on a forums such as findafreelancer or digitalpoint
4) Join a website for example paid2blog, that will pay you to write articles for them. Some sites pay $25 an article on any subject
5) Join a website that pays you to click on links. Paid to click they call it, just google it to find companies]]>
There are now many different data entry jobs on the internet that pay very well, top performers earn $150,000 a year
The best data entry jobs are:
- Paid to blog
- Paid for taking pictures
- Paid for typing data
- Content writers for websites
- Secretarial type jobs
- Affiliate marketing jobs
For a full list of companies paying top fee’s to individuals looking for data entry jobs
If your thinking of starting an online business selling a product you will need to find a supplier. A good start is finding a wholesaler or a dropshipper. A dropshipper is a wholesaler who will deliver the product directly to your customer saving you time and money on buying stock upfront and postage costs to your supplier. Using a dropshipper is a great way to save upfront costs as you dont have to buy their stock upfront. When a customer purchases a product on your website you then use their money to purchase the product from your supplier at trade price and the supplier then delivers to your customer and pocket the profit.
If you can find the right wholesaler you can make signifcant profits reselling their products whether its online via ebay, your own website or through a distribution business
For a full list of wholesale suppliers and droppshippers try the following company as they have over 2,000 very good contacts you can use to start earning money right away
We have put together a list of the best online opportunities to make money online
If you own a blog and are looking for ways to increase your rankings, increase traffic to your website then Atomic Blogging is your for you
The Atomic Blogging System will show you how to set your blog up in a way that will double your current monthly income your making now. Its a system built by a very well known blogger that makes a considerable income from this technique.
The system shows you how to increase your search engine rankings with great techniques. It will show you how to monitise from your blog by adding simply techniques to your blog to cash in on your visitors and increase your conversion rate dramatically
If you currently have a blog with a resonable reader base and good daily traffic you should start thinking about how you can make money from your blog like other major bloggers who average $10,000 a month from spending a couple of hours a day blogging.
I’ve put together the following list of ways you can generate income from your blog:
1) Set yourself up a Google Adsense account and link this into your blog. There is a wordpress plugin that you can upload which will automatically insert adsense adverts into your articles. Everytime a user clicks on these adverts you instantly earn commission
2) Set up an Amazon associates account and link in Amazon products to your blog and earn commission from selling Amazon products. You can sell any of their products and commision rates average 10% on the sale price
3) Join any affiliate companies some of the major ones are cj.com affiliatefuture.com, affiliatewindow.com. You can link in their adverisers banners and earn commission from selling their products
4) Sell advert space on your blog to private advertisers. If you have good traffic coming in everyday, there are 1,000’s of private advertisers willing to pay good monthly rates to put their banner on your website.
5) You can link in Chitika. Its a plugin that will link in products automatically to your posts earning you commission
6) You can use a company called “Text Link Ads” which will place a code at the footer of your pages and sell links on your site to other investors bringing in a nice income for you.]]>
I have found an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to make serious money on the stock market. No experience is needed or any knowledge of the stock market as everything is run by a day trading robot
Watch the following video as proof at how the robot software works
Alot of us are finding it hard at the moment, but there has never been a better time to start an online business due to the amount of people shopping online or buying services online due to the convenience.
A great idea for an online business is running a website or a blog that is an affiliate for a number of products or services. This way you don’t need to spend any money on products or stock as you are simply like an agent to the website you are affiliated with and earn commission for sending that website customers and if they purchase something you then earn a commission.
I’ve put together a list of affiliate website ideas you can set up from the following company - http://www.establishedwebsiteforsale.co.uk
1.) Finance affiliate website. Earn commission from selling loans on the internet. Commission is upto £500
2) Holiday affiliate website. Earn commission from selling holidays,flights,car rental, travel insurance from your own website
3) Electronics affiliate website. Earn commission from selling electronics and gadgets from your own website
4) Amazon affiliate website. Earn commission from selling Amazon products from your own website
5) Gambling affiliate website. Earn commission from users playing games via your own website
6) Paid survey affiliate website. Earn commission from customers taking online surveys via your website
7) Baby products affiliate website. Earn commission from selling baby and parenting products via your own website
http://www.establishedwebsiteforsale.co.uk will set up your own online business and give training on how to run the website and also marketing advice on how to get traffic to your website and make it a success. Some of their clients are making $10,000 / £8,000 a month]]>
I recently read on a forum of a guy who made $100,000 after 18 months of setting up a network of over 100 blogs all set up fully automated. It works by 100 blogs set to auto pilot and updating themselves automatically from content from 1 blog. He then has each blog linked in with affiliate adverts and adsense adverts bringing in the money.
Here are the steps to set up your own successful blog network:
1. Create a hidden sub domain that no search engines crawl for example “xdhreolahdhhgladljd.yourdomain.com”
2. Create a robots.txt file and set it so no search engines will index your hidden sub domain
3. Buy yourself a PLR article pack of 1,000’s of articles for all types of niches that will be used across your blogs
4. Get yourself an article spinner to use to spin all your articles so you don’t have duplicate content.
5. Setup wordpress onto your hidden blog
6. Then create catorgories on your hidden blog for all the different niches your going to have accross your network of blogs
7. Add all the articles you spun using your article spin software to all the different catorgories for each niche
8. Then start setting up your blogs either as subdomains as your original website or on their own domain names. Ideally have the blogs spread accross different ip addresses, to spread the risk of a Google penality
9. Customise each blog with a theme that matches their niche to attract your readers
10. Install the feedwordpress plugin (wp-0-matic) to each of your blogs and set each blog to feed of its specific catorgory on the hidden domain
11. Install the wp-autotagger plugin to each of your blogs
12. Install a signature plugin to all of your blogs and set it so every article you post leaves a backlink to your main site, Not the hidden sub-domain. This is so if another site uses your article it leaves a backlink to your main site and lets google know that you own the content and your not duplicating
13. Start promoting all your niche blogs on search engines
14. Start submitting your RRS feed to RRS news sites for distribution
15. Start adding affiliate advertisement to your blog niches to make money from (e.g Amazon, Adsense, Kontera, etc..)
16. Install a keyword context link plugin to all of your blogs to link certain keywords to affiliate sites to make money
17. Set up a twitter account for all of your blogs
18. Install the twitter plugin and set it up to update your associated twitter account.
19. For each twitter account follow as many people as you can, so your daily blogs get spread over your twitter friends which will bring you traffic and readers
20. Every month add new spun articles to keep the network moving nicely and keep adding more friends to your twitter accounts.
Slowly over time keep adding more niche blogs and you will eventually have a very large network of blogs each making a nice income stream for you all fully automated.
Join our mail list to receive our step by step guide on how to build a blog network]]>